REKLAMA

REKLAMA

REKLAMA

Forum Nadarzyn

REKLAMA

Antminer T9

kivka

05.05.2022 12:51

Antminer T9 is a budget version of the well-known Antminer S9, and for this reason, the device has been a sales leader in its price category for more than two years. Moreover, ASIC chips labeled under BM1387 were installed in both S9 and T9. The technical process is still the same - 16 nm. The difference is only in the number of installed chips. As a result, Bitmain has turned out to be a very productive and energy-efficient miner and at the same time, it is a budget solution.
The Antminer T9 case is made of aluminum and is no different from hundreds of other miners. The interface board is located on the upper part, and an Ethernet connector and a port for the PSU are located on the side. In general, the classics of the genre.
Cooling is an important point for all mining equipment, including video cards. The Antminer T9 has two fans for uniform cooling of integrated circuits. The maximum rotation speed of the front fan is 6000 rpm, and the rear fan is 4300 rpm, just like the Antminer S9.

oksihill

06.05.2022 08:57

Nie zajmuję się górnictwem i nawet nie wiem, co to jest i jak z nim pracować. Ale przeczytałem, że wymaga to specjalnego komputera z kartą graficzną, a gdyby to wszystko było, to jestem pewien, że byłby specjalista, który zainstalowałby niezbędny program do swojej pracy. Antminer T9 jest potrzebny tym, którzy są w temacie.

# Aleks45

06.05.2022 10:37

Let's start with the fact that no one on the network will ever know who exactly found this block, this was done by the joint efforts of the entire pool - and all the glory goes to him too. But the miner wants to earn, not brag, so he requires the network to distribute all the rewards among the participants.

REKLAMA

Graff

10.05.2022 05:17, wpis modyfikowany 1 raz,ostatnio 10.05.2022 05:21

Dodaj wpis:
Ustaw kursor w miejscu, gdzie ma się zaczynać pogrubienie i wpisz [b]. Na końcu pogrubienia wpisz [/b].
Przykład: [b]pogrubienie[/b].
Ustaw kursor w miejscu, gdzie ma się zaczynać kursywa i wpisz [i]. Na końcu kursywy wpisz [/i].
Przykład: [i]kursywa[/i].
Kliknij na ikonkę, która chcesz wstawić w treści w miejscu kursora:
nick (podpis):

REKLAMA

LINKI SPONSOROWANE

REKLAMA

REKLAMA

REKLAMA

REKLAMA